- QUALITY MATERIALS: Suspension is made with 9-gauge sinuous coils. Seat cushions are filled with non-glue cotton covered with D30 foam. 2” high plastic or chrome legs. Hardwood frame.
- SPACE-SAVER: The sofa and Murphy bed combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of your space. It offers both a place to sit and a place to sleep in very little space. To fold out the bed, simply remove the cushions and lower the bed.
- COMPATIBLE: The sofa can be used as an add-on to any of Bestar’s Queen Murphy bed. Alternatively, it can be placed against a wall. You can choose either plastic or chrome legs.
- COMFORTABLE: The seat cushions are 7.9” thick. All fabrics have a heavy duty backing. No nails are used, only staples.
- NOTE: Pre-assembled, except the legs. Overall dimensions: 78” W x 33.5” D x 39” H. 12-month limited warranty. Must be placed against a Murphy bed or a wall to support the back cushions. Cannot be placed in the middle of a room since it does not have a backrest.
Make you Murphy bed even more functional by placing this sofa against it. The resulting murphy bed/sofa combination is the perfect solution for making the most out of a very small space. It offers a place to sit, rest, lay down or sleep. Sit comfortably during the day, and when it’s time rest, simply remove the cushions and fold out the murphy bed.
When the bed is folded out, the sleeping surface fits perfectly over the seating area and between the armrests of the sofa. As a result, you can leave the frame of the sofa in place. When the bed is folded up, the sleeping surface becomes the backrest of the couch.
The seat depth is 23.6” and its height is 17.4”. The arm height is 4.7” above the seat. The arm width is 6” in. The interior width of each seat is 33”.
The frames for the arms are made with 4 mm plywood, the frame for the seat is made from larch.
1 year limited warranty
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
FURNITURE THAT FITS WITH ANY DECOR
With their clean lines and trendy designs, our Murphy beds will blend in with any decor. You can choose the style that fits perfectly with your home decor and your space. When the bed is folded up, it turns into a large, beautiful cabinet.
THE PISTONS—SO CONVENIENT!
Thanks to a well-designed dual piston system, our Murphy beds fold up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting. As long as you remove the pillows, you can fold up the bed with its bedding in place. Making your bed has never been this easy!
A COMFORTABLE BED FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT
Our Murphy beds offer an increased comfort due to their Euroslat mattress support system. In addition, they are designed to accommodate most standard mattresses. All you have to do is make sure that the mattress meets our requirements, particularly in terms of weight and thickness.