- High-density commercial-grade particle board work surface is compliant with TSCA Title VI and has a durable laminate finish that resists scratches, stains, and wear
- 1-inch thick desktop with shock resistant PVC edge detail provides a sturdy surface to work on
- Elegant moldings create a traditional and sophisticated look
- Can be set up as a U-Shaped Desk or as 2 desks: an L-Shaped Desk and a Desk Shell
- 1 utility drawer and 1 letter/legal file drawer on full-extension ball-bearing slides for smooth operation; one lock secures the file drawer
- 1 closed and 2 open storage areas to store office supplies
- Hutch has a power bar with 2 power outlets and 2 USB ports to charge electronics and a rubber wire management strip is included to hide cables and wires
- Fully reversible unit; assembly required (2 people recommended)
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty
- North American made with local and imported parts
The work surface provides sturdiness and durability while the elegant moldings bring style and sophistication to any office space. This versatile Executive Desk can be set up as a U-shaped desk or as 2 desks to meet the demands of the ever-changing workplace. The utility drawer and the lockable file drawer are perfect for storing office supplies and sensitive documents. Open and closed storage compartments accommodate items of various sizes. Thanks to the power bar and wire management strip on the hutch, this Executive Desk meets the requirements of modern work environments with an abundance of technology and electronics. This Executive Desk is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
BUILT TO LAST
With their high quality commercial-grade work surface, our U-shaped desks are designed for real-world use because they resist stains, scratches and premature wear. You can make extensive use of your desk and still keep its stylish look.
Our U-shaped desks are made of high-density particle board panels. Because of their density, the panels we use are rigid and unlikely to sag or warp. In addition, the panels are made from recycled wood and they comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2, the highest standards in North America regarding formaldehyde emissions.
DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE
To enhance your comfort when working, our U-shaped desks feature drawers and/or storage areas that let you keep all your papers or electronics tidy and organized.