- Bundle includes: 65W Queen Murphy Bed, two 25W Storage Units, two 3 Drawer Sets for Nebula 25W Storage Unit
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with CARB phase 2 for a long-lasting finish
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases the sleeper’s comfort; box spring not required
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 45-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 92.1 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches
- Each storage unit features 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, 2 clothing rods to hang clothes, 3 drawers, and 1 reversible door to conceal shelves
- clothes, 3 drawers, and 1 reversible door to conceal shelves Assembly required (3 people recommended); maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress)
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty
- North American made with local and imported parts
This Queen Murphy Bed can be slept on every night. The bed folds up and down safely thanks to the dual piston system. The Euroslat mattress support system increases the sleeper’s comfort. The bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 45-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches) and supports up to 1000 lb (including mattress). The open bed extends 92.1 inches from the wall. Assign a clearance of 30 to 36 inches around the open bed. The cabinet must be anchored to a wall with a minimum ceiling height of 91.1 inches. Each Storage Unit offers 2 fixed and 3 adjustable shelves, 2 clothing rods, 3 drawers, and 1 reversible door. This bundle is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. North American made with local and imported parts.
Box 2 (x2)
Box 3 (x2)
Box 4 (x2)
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
FURNITURE THAT FITS WITH ANY DECOR
With their clean lines and trendy designs, our Murphy beds will blend in with any decor. You can choose the style that fits perfectly with your home decor and your space. When the bed is folded up, it turns into a large, beautiful cabinet.
THE PISTONS—SO CONVENIENT!
Thanks to a well-designed dual piston system, our Murphy beds fold up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting. As long as you remove the pillows, you can fold up the bed with its bedding in place. Making your bed has never been this easy!
A COMFORTABLE BED FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT
Our Murphy beds offer an increased comfort due to their Euroslat mattress support system. In addition, they are designed to accommodate most standard mattresses. All you have to do is make sure that the mattress meets our requirements, particularly in terms of weight and thickness.