Queen Murphy Bed and a Sofa
Full Murphy Bed and a Sofa
Queen Murphy Bed, Two Storage Units and a Sofa (115“)
Full Murphy Bed, a Storage Unit and a Sofa (84“)
Full Murphy Bed, Two Storage Units and a Sofa (109“)
Queen Murphy Bed, a Storage Unit and a Sofa
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Made in North America from quality laminated particle board compliant with CARB phase 2. Finished with attractive crown molding. Melamine finish resists scratches, stains, and wear. Must be anchored to a wall.
- SPACE SAVER: Ideal for small spaces and multifunctional rooms. Assign a clearance of 30-36” around open bed. EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort.
- EASY TO USE: Accommodates most standard Full mattresses (8-10” thick, 70-90 lb, 54” x 75”). No futons. Use handle to lower and pull bed towards you and flip leg down onto the floor. Thanks to dual piston system, bed folds up and down safely.
- CONVENIENT: Clearance of 9.8“ under bed when open. Each storage unit features 2 fixed and 4 adjustable shelves and 1 wire grommet in back panel for access to electrical outlets.
- MADE IN CANADA: Assembly required (3 people). Maximum weight supported: 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall: 85.8“ (without moldings) or 88” (with moldings). Mattress not included, box spring not required.
The Versatile collection allows you to transform any room into a multifunctional space. Easily accommodate your guests thanks to a Murphy bed and some matching storage units. With unique features such as attractive crown moldings, this collection is sure to help you create a welcoming and stylish room. Make the most of your space with Versatile!
Box 5 (x2)
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
FURNITURE THAT FITS WITH ANY DECOR
With their clean lines and trendy designs, our Murphy beds will blend in with any decor. You can choose the style that fits perfectly with your home decor and your space. When the bed is folded up, it turns into a large, beautiful cabinet.
THE PISTONS—SO CONVENIENT!
Thanks to a well-designed dual piston system, our Murphy beds fold up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting. As long as you remove the pillows, you can fold up the bed with its bedding in place. Making your bed has never been this easy!
A COMFORTABLE BED FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT
Our Murphy beds offer an increased comfort due to their Euroslat mattress support system. In addition, they are designed to accommodate most standard mattresses. All you have to do is make sure that the mattress meets our requirements, particularly in terms of weight and thickness.