- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI with a melamine finished top
- Modern silver pulls for a sleek look and leg levelers to adapt to any floor irregularities
- Full folding D25 foam mattress is included (54 x 75 inches, 4.7 inches thick); mattress is vented and flippable, it is 100% hypoallergenic, and its cover material is 100% Polyester
- Mattress is tested to meet the requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards
- USB/power outlet inside the cabinet to charge electronic devices
- The cabinet is free-standing and includes a narrow shelf for storing your belongings
- The open bed extends 86 inches from the back of the cabinet
- Assembly required (2 people recommended); box spring not required
- Cabinet Bed backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer‘s Warranty, folding bed mechanism warranted 2 years, and mattress 1 year
- North American made with local and imported parts
The Bestar Pur Full Cabinet Bed with Mattress is a space-saving solution ideal for a multipurpose bedroom. The cabinet comes with modern silver pulls to create a sleek look. When the cabinet is closed, you have a beautiful sideboard that blends into your space. The included Full foam mattress provides comfort to anyone using the bed. The cabinet comes with a USB/power outlet to charge electronic devices and keep them nearby. The narrow shelf is ideal for holding your guests’ belongings. The cabinet is free-standing, meaning you can move it from one room to another whenever you want. The open bed extends 86 inches from the back of the cabinet. Assign a clearance of 30-36 inches around the open bed. This Cabinet Bed is backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty, the folding mechanism is warranted 2 years, and the mattress 1 year. North American made with local and imported parts.
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
When you need an extra bed, simply open the cabinet and pull the bed out. When the bed is folded, the cabinet has the appearance of a beautiful sideboard. A cabinet bed is the perfect solution to transform any room into a guest room!
PRACTICAL AND EASY TO USE
Simply open the folding doors, and push them aside. Then lift the front panel, and pull out the first part of the bed. Lastly, flip the legs down and unfold the bed completely.A folding D25 foam mattresses is included, and a dual power/USB module is accessible once the bed is open to recharge your electronic devices.
Our cabinet beds are made of high-density particle board panels. Because of their density, the panels we use are rigid and unlikely to sag or warp. In addition, the panels are made from recycled wood and they comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2, the highest standards in North America regarding formaldehyde emissions.