Full Murphy Bed and a Sofa
Queen Murphy Bed and a Sofa
Queen Murphy Bed and 2 Storage Units (115”)
Full Murphy Bed and 1 Storage Unit with Drawers (85”)
Full Murphy Bed and 2 Storage Units (101”)
- GOOD QUALITY: Made in North America. Our Queen Murphy Bed with 2 Storage Units is made from quality laminated particle board compliant with CARB phase 2. Thanks to dual piston system, bed folds up and down safely and quickly.
- SPACE SAVER: Ideal for small spaces and multifunctional rooms. Assign a clearance of 30-36” around open bed. Must be anchored to a wall.
- COMFORTABLE: You can sleep on your Murphy Bed every day. EuroSlat mattress support system increases sleeper’s comfort. Accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12” thick, 45-90 lb, 60” x 80”). No futons. Use handle to lower and pull bed towards you and flip leg onto floor.
- CONVENIENT: Each storage unit features 2 fixed and 4 adjustable shelves, and 1 reversible door for closed storage on the lower section.
- MADE IN CANADA: Excellent customer support. Assembly required (3 people). Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress). Minimum height of anchoring wall is 91.4”. Mattress not included, box spring not required.
Width 2720.3 mm 107.1 in
Height 2270.8 mm 89.4 in
Depth 510.5 mm 20.1 in
Weight 266.3 kg 587 lbs
Box n° 1
Width 615 mm 24.20 in
Height 150 mm 5.90 in
Depth 1110 mm 43.70 in
Weight 45.36 kg 100.00 lbs
Box n° 2
Width 526 mm 20.70 in
Height 81 mm 3.20 in
Depth 2365 mm 93.10 in
Weight 62.6 kg 138.00 lbs
Box n° 3
Width 561 mm 22.10 in
Height 109 mm 4.30 in
Depth 2192 mm 86.30 in
Weight 68.04 kg 150.00 lbs
Box n° 4
Width 820 mm 32.30 in
Height 130 mm 5.10 in
Depth 2131 mm 83.90 in
Weight 51.71 kg 114.00 lbs
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
FURNITURE THAT FITS WITH ANY DECOR
With their clean lines and trendy designs, our murphy beds will blend in with any decor. You can choose the style that fits perfectly with your home decor and your space. When the bed is folded up, it turns into a large, beautiful cabinet.
THE PISTONS—SO CONVENIENT!
Thanks to a well-designed dual piston system, our murphy beds fold up and down safely in seconds without heavy lifting.As long as you remove the pillows, you can fold up the bed with its bedding in place.Making your bed has never been this easy!
A COMFORTABLE BED FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT
Our murphy beds offer an increased comfort due to their Euroslat mattress support system. In addition, they are designed to accommodate most standard mattresses. All you have to do is make sure that the mattress meets our requirements, particularly in terms of weight and thickness.