6-Piece Set Including One Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress and Assorted Storage Units
3-Piece Set Including One Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress and Two 26″ Storage Units
5-Piece Set Including One Full Cabinet Bed with Mattress, Two 26″ Storage Units, and Two Hutches
3-Piece Set Including One Full Cabinet Bed with Mattress and Two 26″ Storages Unit for Cabinet Beds
5-Piece Set Including One Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress, Two 26″ Storage Units, and Two Hutches
67W Queen Cabinet Bed with Mattress
- GOOD QUALITY: Made from high-density commercial-grade particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI. Laminate finish. Leg levelers. Finished backs.
- CONVENIENT BUNDLE: Includes 1 Full Cabinet Bed with D25 foam mattress, two 26” Storage Units, 2 Hutches for Storage Units, and 1 Hutch for Cabinet Beds. Set is 112.3” W x 83.6” H x 24.2” D (bed extends 86.7″ from back of cabinet).
- GOOD STORAGE: Cabinet Bed: 1 narrow shelf and 1 USB/power socket inside cabinet. Storage Units: 2 adjustable shelves. 26” Hutches: 2 adjustable shelves. Cabinet Bed Hutch: 4 open storage areas.
- GOOD WARRANTY: Warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. Cabinet bed warranted 10 years, folding bed mechanism 2 years, mattress 1 year, storage units and hutches 5 years. Box spring not required.
- NOTE: Assembly required (2 people). Mattress meets requirements of 16 CFR Part 1632 and 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards. Open areas on storage units must stay clear to accommodate open cabinet doors. Dimensions: Cabinet Bed: 60.3” W x 45.3” H x 24.2” D. Storage Units: 26” W x 45.3” H x 12.8” D. Hutches for Storage Units: 25.9” W x 33.4” H x 12.6” D. Hutch for Cabinet Beds: 60.4” W x 38.3” H x 12.6” D.
Make your bedroom, guest room or studio look its best thanks to the Nebula collection of beds and matching storage furniture. With their clean lines and contemporary metal handles, the pieces were all carefully designed to suit modern spaces and help you create your dream layout. When planning your space, assign a clearance of 30-36” around open beds.
Box 5 (x2)
Box 6 (x2)
Our furniture is warranted to the original owner against defects in materials or workmanship. These defects include all the imperfections that can affect the use of the product. As is most often the case, our warranty covers the normal use of the product. To this effect, note that except for the Outdoor collection, our furniture is not intended to be used outdoors.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of components and furniture for the period specified on the product sheet, and it does not include labor or assembly costs.
For more information, read the complete Warranty policy.
Shipping and Returns
Free Shipping on all orders
Enjoy free shipping on orders to most places in Canada or the contiguous United States, except remote areas.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number by email. We suggest you track the delivery so that you can plan for the arrival of your furniture. The merchandise will be delivered in front of your house or office. If the boxes are large (you can get the dimensions of the boxes online), we suggest you get assistance to move the boxes inside your premises.
Should you decide to return your furniture, you will have 30 days from the day the merchandise was shipped to do so. You must send us the furniture back unassembled and in its original packaging.
The first step in the return process is to complete a return form. Then a member of the Bestar Customer Service Team will contact you to process your request. If your request is approved, you will be refunded for the value of the merchandise minus 20% to cover for shipping costs.
When you need an extra bed, simply open the cabinet and pull the bed out. When the bed is folded, the cabinet has the appearance of a beautiful sideboard. A cabinet bed is the perfect solution to transform any room into a guest room!
PRACTICAL AND EASY TO USE
Simply open the folding doors, and push them aside. Then lift the front panel, and pull out the first part of the bed. Lastly, flip the legs down and unfold the bed completely.A folding D25 foam mattresses is included, and a dual power/USB module is accessible once the bed is open to recharge your electronic devices.
Our cabinet beds are made of high-density particle board panels. Because of their density, the panels we use are rigid and unlikely to sag or warp. In addition, the panels are made from recycled wood and they comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) Phase 2, the highest standards in North America regarding formaldehyde emissions.