Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
The role of the designer is to take care of the general design of the interface, the optimization of the journey and to create emotions to generate a purchase. The E-Commerce UX/UI Designer will report to the Vice President of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) and E-Commerce Technologies and will work closely with developers and other designers. He will have to support the operations on the Canadian and American side.
Key high-level deliverables will include:
· Lead UX thought on online consumer personas, user journeys and analyze online consumer experience
· Develop standard UI components and style guides, design mobile and web interfaces
· Participate and lead development of visual digital branding for all eSolution websites
· Act as a Product Owner – Manage site improvement process, user stories & backlogs
· Lead and manage site optimization strategies to meet eCommerce conversion objectives
· Guide and support Front End development team and eCommerce sales team
· Support QA and UAT process to make sure features are implemented as per user stories
· Stay on top of industry trends and innovation in interface design – provide research and benchmarks to the leadership team
- Expected schedule – Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- The role is based in Sherbrooke
- Possibility of being fully remote
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment
- Experience in eCommerce and/or Digital marketing
- You have a post-secondary education studying design and applying it to digital products including apps and websites, or a relevant education/degree/certificate in Digital Design, UX Design, Design Thinking, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Strong design foundation in both UI (visual design) and UX (user research, analysis, wireframing, prototyping)
- Excellent graphic design skills, layouts, typography, color
- Detailed oriented
- Solid knowledge of analytics and CRO
eSolutions furniture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, familial status and gender expression. In addition to federal law requirements, eSolutions furniture complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.