System administrator level 3
Location of Employment
Bestar is in constant growth and we are looking for a level 3 system administrator to manage our computer park which is located in 3 regions. Two in Quebec and one in the United States. We are looking for a candidate who likes to work in teams and who enjoys working on large projects.
Job description :
You will be responsible for the infrastructure of the 3 sites. You will participate in migration projects and the implementation of security standards. As an expert in your field, you will contribute to the design of new services and projects. You will play an important role in the IT team.
The candidate must :
- Cumulate a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the field;
- Have a college diploma or equivalent.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be bilingual (French and English)
Qualifications required :
- Extensive experience in deploying, configuring and managing Windows 2012-2019 servers
- Strong experience in the active directory, WSUS and Powershell environment
- Knowledge of the Vmware and Vcenter environment
- Product knowledge Office 365
- Very good knowledge of networks: Routers, switches, Firewall (vlan, VPN, routing protocol)
- Deploy and manage server farms.
- Ensure the proper functioning of equipment
- Ensuring security
- Deploy and test backup recovery plans
- Setting up new servers
- Manage the active directory
- Configure routers, switches and other network equipment
- Write deployment procedures and various technical documents.
What we are looking for in profiles:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to work independently;
- Desire to develop your knowledge and improve your skills.
- Enjoy working with a team
- Being a rigorous person
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- And on emergency call
Locations: Sherbrooke or Lac-Mégantic, as required