Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
The Material Coordinator is responsible for updating the raw materials inventory to facilitate the planning and purchasing of raw materials and to ensure that decisions are made in an informed manner.
Key high-level deliverables will include:
- Taking rotating inventory and making the necessary adjustments to the system.
- Preparing and coordinating year-end inventory.
- Correcting raw materials inventory in the Visual ERP system in the event of breakage during production.
- Coordinates raw material transfers with remote warehouses.
- Supporting and assisting with the search for raw materials when employees are unable to locate those needed for the current production.
- Ensuring the integration and location of raw materials throughout the plant to improve location setup (WMS).
- Working closely with employees to ensure compliance with raw material movement protocols.
- Analyzing manual raw material inventory reports received from shipping employees vs. quantities listed in the Visual ERP system and making adjustments as needed so that all raw materials are considered used in the system.
- 40 hours over 4 ½ days
- Position based in Lac-Mégantic.
- Occasional travel.
- The employee works in an office environment (50%).
- As needed, the employee will work in a factory environment (50%).
Required Education and Experience:
- College education (DEC) in industrial engineering or operations management, or an attestation of college studies in inventory management or industrial management, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Mastery of ERP systems and excellent computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Training and certification in warehouse location for visualizing and optimizing product movements.
- 5 years’ experience in warehouse stock layout and location.
- Advanced French, written and spoken.
- Intermediate English, written and spoken (asset).
- Good information synthesis, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Solutions-oriented and constantly seeking to improve performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Performance- and results-oriented.
eSolutions Furniture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, family status and gender expression. In addition to federal law requirements, eSolutions Furniture complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.