Front End Web Integrator
Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
The main responsibility of the Front End Web Integrator is to actively participate in the development, testing and maintenance of websites. He or she works closely with the design and technical teams to evaluate business requirements and to implement website features and functionalities.
Key high-level deliverables will include:
- Participate in the project to completely redesign our e-commerce sites on new technologies, while keeping the current platform up to date.
- Contributing to the discovery, design, and development process of new e-commerce functionalities.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI designs and custom themes.
- Delivering high-quality code that incorporates responsive and mobile designs.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization and scalability.
- Ensuring content updates on the websites.
- Integrating supported apps from third-party platforms.
- Implementing best practices in SEO, speed conversion optimization.
- Contributing to QA and front-end testing.
- Providing input and contributing to an e-commerce technology upgrades and migration plans.
Skills & Qualifications
- General experience building and maintaining e-commerce websites
- Solid understanding of QA processes and code versioning tools
- Solid knowledge of e-commerce websites and platforms
- Good organizational and time management skills to handle multiple projects
- Ability to identify and communicate project risks
- Ability to work with APIs, GIT, CSS, Jenkins
- Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5 pm
- Occasional travel to Sherbooke
- Possibility of being fully remote
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office environment
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or the equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in e-commerce and responsive web development
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress and/or other e-commerce and CMS platforms
- Strong ability to collaborate with back-end developers to jointly find solutions to problems
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
eSolutions Furniture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, familial status and gender expression. In addition to federal law requirements, eSolutions Furniture complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.