Finance Business Process Manager
Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
Continued growth has created an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Process Manager to join our Organizational Development & Performance Department and become a key member of the Business Process Management Organization (BPMO) team.
The Finance Business Process Manager defines the process vision and puts in the place the appropriate operating model. He or she also aims for best practices and reinforces the link between the company’s processes, people and technology, while also working in collaboration with all departments to ensure business process outcomes align with the organization’s strategic goals.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Defines the process mission, vision, tactics, goals, objectives and KPIs
- Leads the work of SMEs on processes and data related to his/her business area
- Monitors and reports process performance against KPIs
- Ensures appropriate process designs, including the correct business requirements
- Advocates for business process excellence and best practices
- Ensures core processes deliver value and lead to customer-driven performance
- Leads the SME network throughout project activities
- Monday to Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree in business, finance or accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance management, business process optimization/reengineering and applying process improvement, modeling, and reengineering methodologies in the course of process optimization and improvement projects
- Experience in the planning and execution of large/medium end-to-end finance and operations processes, including Hire to Retire, Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report (asset)
- Experience working in an organization with high maturity BPM (Business Process Management) practices
- Fully versed in process standards and notations, such as BPMN (Business Process Modelling Notation)
- Other complementary qualifications and experience, such as business analysis, project management (Agile and Waterfall), change management, program management and portfolio management
- Excellent business analysis skills and results-oriented
- Able to evaluate needs, adapt to change and have a positive influence throughout the organization
- Self-directed, able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Creative thinker, able to leverage process engineering and continuous improvement techniques to solve complex business problems
- Highly organized, able to prioritize tasks and work in a team
- Good communication skills (written and spoken), able to tailor messages to the target audience
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary team and with all levels of management
eSolutions furniture group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, familial status, and gender expression. In addition to federal law requirements, eSolutions furniture group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.