Location of Employment
22.58 - 24.83$/hour
- Research and correction of mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic problems and programmable controllers on the equipment.
- Conducts preventive maintenance according to the established schedule and participates in improvement projects.
- Repairs equipment
- Maintains the data in the maintenance computer software.
- Researches and corrects mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic and programmable controller problems on equipment.
What we offer you:
- Profit sharing plan (5500$ per employee)
- Group insurance and pension plan
- A challenging environment
- Salary between $22.58 and $24.83 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Timetable: 40 hours per week from Monday to Thursday night
- Employee profit sharing: average of $5500 per employee
- Performing equipment
- Participatory monthly meetings
- Continuous work (without unemployment)
- D.E.C. in mechanical engineering, option automated production or D.E.P. in electromechanics.
- 5 years of experience.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of autonomy.
- Good coaching skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic drawings.
- Be able to do work requiring a high degree of precision.
- Know how to use the equipment in a mechanical workshop safely and in accordance with its specifications.
- Be able to use computer equipment.
- Be able to plan and organize work.
- Be responsible and conscientious.
- Be versatile.
- Start work as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: $22.58 to $24.83/hour