Customer Service Representative
Location of Employment
17 - 20$/hour
Under the supervision of the customer service coordinator, the customer service representative will answer various questions from our customers.
More specifically, you will have to
- Answer customers’ phone calls
- Responding to customer requests by email;
- Follow up on customer requests on our website;
- Update customer portals;
- Carry out the entry and printing of orders.
- You will need to demonstrate autonomy in your work. You have a good knowledge of computers and the web.
- Secondary 5 or equivalent.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Written and spoken bilingualism.
- 4220 Villeneuve Street, Lac-Mégantic (Québec) G6B 2C3.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Weekend schedule
SALARY AND CONDITIONS
- Salary between 17$ and 20$ depending on experience.
- Competitive profit sharing plan in place ($5500 this year)
- Group Insurance
- RRSP Plan
- As soon as possible.