Customer Service Representative
Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, we are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team. With passionate colleagues, you will be able to actively contribute to the achievement of the organization’s growth objectives and to the maintenance of service to our clients. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is known for their ability to communicate well and provide outstanding customer service.
- Answer customer phone calls;
- Respond to customer requests by email;
- Follow up on customer requests on our website;
- Update customer portals;
- Skilled communicator (spoken and written);
- Ability to maintain good relationships and work as a team;
- Ability to handle a certain level of pressure;
- Autonomous, organized and methodical.
- Position based in Sherbrooke or Lac-Mégantic.
- Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Temporary position ideal for students.
Required training and experience:
- Ability to work with the Office suite and use ERP system;
- Good knowledge of English and French language.