See all job offers
Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
- As a computer support technician, you will be responsible for providing support to users and for the installation and configuration of workstations, telephones, printers and servers.
- Manage computer equipment, operating system management, user support and the telephone system.Troubleshoot and follow up with users
- Resolve problems and perform hardware and software updates.
- Ensure the installation of hardware and software components.
- Configure equipment, perform installations for users and ensure a smooth installation.
- Performance monitoring.
- Ensure adequate documentation and quality control of services and equipment.
- Participate in various IT projects, installations and the updating of various IT infrastructures.
- Profile and education
- DEC in computer science or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position
- Good experience with Windows environments
- Good knowledge of Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007 and Active Directory environments
- Exchange Infrastructure (ActiveSync, Outlook, Web Acces, Blackberry)
- Customer service oriented in French and English
- Strong customer service skills.
- Dynamic and motivated to excel.
- Works well in a dynamic environment.
- Additional information about the company:
- This position is permanent, day shift with excellent benefits.
- Friendly team motivated by a great sense of belonging.