Business Analyst – Scrum Master
Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
- Establish test plans and coordinate their execution with super-users; get their feedback before and after implementation.
- Ensure that standard practices and procedures are applied when configuring solutions.
- Participate in the design and delivery of Dynamics 365 solutions, especially for Order to Cash and Supply Chain processes and integrations.
- Configure applications to meet business requirements and update related documentation.
- Analyze, process, convert and clean master data.
- Prepare training material and help with training activities for users on the business teams, where required.
- Ensuring Quality Control related to data and processes as part of every change.
Scrum Master: IT Project Delivery
- Define Application Delivery procedures based on best practices.
- Plan and run agile scrum ceremonies with Business Analyst.
- Align with BPMO (Business Process Management Office) and IT Apps Director on Strategic project delivery schedule.
- Define and measure the adherence of the Application Delivery process-related controls and practices.
- Coordinate the release of new Dynamics 365 software patches/enhancements with ERP Administrator.
- Work with other team members and the user community to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant ERP experience in manufacturing and distribution industry.
- Participation as a functional analyst in major IT development projects.
- Experience in leading Agile Kanban and Scrum IT delivery with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong life cycle experience related to software maintenance and development.
- Asset: knowledge of standard implementation of Dynamics 365.
- Good sense of teamwork, organization, methodical and ability for time management.
- Very good communication skills (French and English), resourceful and positive attitude.
- Ability to take charge, coach and advise.
- Customer focused, both internal and external.
- Ability to structure and lead multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings.
- Demonstrate initiative and innovation.