Location of Employment
Full time, Day time
Reporting to the Account Management Supervisor, the incumbent will be part of the Account Management team and will collaborate with the sales team to meet customer requirements. The Account Executive will be responsible for the accounts of certain clients and will support the introduction of new products to them.
Key high-level deliverables will include:
- Facilitate the process of getting products to market by completing content templates and providing images to the merchant and in some cases using portals to upload product content;
- Manage price lists in conjunction with customer programs and shipping agreements;
- Communicate all relevant information to the customer on price increases, and discontinued products;
- Communicate appropriate communications to responsible individuals;
- Provide direct support, including customer inquiries, problem resolution and management of assigned account fulfillment;
- Maintain current and ongoing information and data systems;
- Conduct reporting, analysis and forecasting;
- Lead projects that will facilitate and improve sales, order processing and product distribution;
- Review sales figures for your assigned accounts, and identify areas for improvement;
- Work to improve sales results in collaboration with the Account Management Supervisor;
- Strengthen relationships with key customers by establishing and maintaining close communications aimed at identifying and addressing customer needs as they evolve.
- Develop a tailored marketing calendar with the merchant to generate sales
- Prepare presentations for selected customers to introduce new products;
- Collaborate with different departments on different projects;
- Support other departments in issues related to their assigned accounts.
- Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Position based in Lac-Mégantic or Sherbrooke
- Occasional travel to our various offices
- In this role, the employee will work primarily in an office environment.
Required Education and Experience:
- DEC in administration
- 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Strong clear and professional communication skills;
- Excellent ability to resolve and escalate issues in a professional manner;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment with some members of the sales team;
- Bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of the various tools of the Office suite;
- Have a sense of prioritization.
eSolutions Furniture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics, family status and gender expression. In addition to federal law requirements, eSolutions Furniture complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.