Bestar Inc., Is a North American leader in the manufacture of ready to assemble furniture. Growing and following significant investment in production equipment, Bestar became the first plant in North America to acquire the latest generation of fully automated drilling unit of Biesse.
Bestar is expanding and we arelooking to fill a position of :
You want to work with equipment at the cutting edge of technology.
– Performs Research and correction of mechanical problems, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic and programmable controllers on equipment.
– Procède Preventive maintenance on schedule and participates è improvement projects.
– Performs Repair of equipment.
The conditions we offer:
– Partition Plan profits: in 2015, $ 2.00 per hour worked was given to employees.
– Group Insurance and Pension Plan.
– A challenge to environment.
– Salaire From $ 21.76 depending on experience and qualifications.
– Schedule: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 to 18:30 (paid 42 hours).
– High Professional Studies (D.E.P.) electromechanical automated systems.
– High College (D.E.C.) in mechanical engineering, automated production option.
– 3 years of experience.
– Electricity certification with license “C” would be an asset.
Post your application, as soon as possible.